End of Season Boating

Definitely "bonus boating" at this point!

Indeed! I’ve always had to have it out Labor Day due to lake level and my old lift. Now with our Sea Legs, I can really have it in the water until weather forces the issue. Loving having it out in late September. A real treat for us! :)

I’m scheduled with our dealer to put it away for the winter tomorrow, but its also supposed to be stormy. Might kick the date back 2-3 weeks and see if I can do it in better weather, but a tricky time of year to count on better future weather in N. Michigan. Especially when its up north at the cottage, so I can only realistically do it on a Saturday or Sunday with our work/kids/school schedules. :rolleyes:

Nice job getting up there this weekend. My son and buddies did the same at our place. Awesome day. We’re going up tomorrow / Monday to take boats out with son and I’m keeping the fingers crossed on weather.

Looks like beautiful weather for a cruise! Hopefully you can get another one or two in before it comes out.

Nice job getting up there this weekend. My son and buddies did the same at our place. Awesome day. We’re going up tomorrow / Monday to take boats out with son and I’m keeping the fingers crossed on weather.

We were certain we were going to have to cancel. The picture below was the weather over the top of us an hour before we had to head 3.5 miles across the lake to the boat launch where it was getting picked up. We got lucky, storms settled down to just rain, and we were able to keep the appointment. Our boat is now getting winterized and ready for its hibernation slumber.

F43FB1F9-ED98-499D-A2DF-813FD3158EDC.png

I'm extremely jealous and glad you were able to take advantage of some spectacular weather in Michigan over the weekend. What a way to finish your season...

Back