experience at Bennington dealership

1roadking

Reaction score
I am hoping team Bennington will read this and have someone contact me for info. I had the worst experience of my life today at my local Bennington dealership. These people need to have the franchise pulled so someone can take it over that doesn't lie to and try to steal from there customers! Making mistakes is one thing, charging for add ons that weren't done is a whole different story. I literally felt like I was on a 20 20 episode and was the victim. Pm me if you want details.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well we all want to hear the story. But Bennington can't screen all employees of authorized dealers. Bad salesman are bound to happen sooner or later

Road King, we're sorry to hear this. Please send a PM to us with your experience and we will forward it to the RSM for review.

Everyone, please note that this is NOT Bennington's Customer Service area. Thanks! TB

I don't expect Bennington to monitor all dealer employees, but rather dealerships. This dealer has to get a ton of complaints, as I have yet to meet anyone happy with them.

Bye the way, I love my boat and all my interactions with Bennington customer service have been stellar.

Sorry to hear about this, but as stated in other threads, the best thing to do is take your business elesewhere. Sometimes you just dont "jell" with a dealer.

We have a local marina down at the river, that the owner is one of the most condescending people I have ever met, and I would not spend a dime there, BUT, his employees are the freindliest people you'd ever meet. If it were not for them, I'm sure he'd be out of business.

I hope you find a dealer you can be satisfied with, as you will find on the forum, some have driven great distances to get their "Perfect" Bennington ......

experience ..... just remember, it's worth it !!! :wub:

I'm sure Bennington will step in and see what they can do ........

Last edited by a moderator:
Back