Exploring the northern part of Lake Norman......

BigKahuna

Reaction score
Out and about exploring all the little nooks and crannies of the northern part of our lake. Been here 3 1/2 yrs. and still don't think we've seen it all. Ran into a buncha other Benny's cruising today. Q's , R's, S's from NC, Ohio, Virginia, and one from PA. But what really stood out was that.......They were all BLUE!!! Unbelievable! Must have seen 10-12 other Benningtons and they were all BLUE! Did Bennington give a discount recently if you bought a blue boat??? Ha!

BDC08C9F-860C-402E-9065-F6F6368422C1.jpeg It’s true. Was out on my buddy’s new s with a 200 and it only ran 43!

I did some exploring at lake Norman too...from the highway.

Highway 77. :)

This past weekend at my lake, I noticed the color of choice was black. All brands and sizes! In fact there was a raft up of 5 boats all black walls, all black canvas, 5 different brands.

People with blue boats may claim they go faster, but people with black boats have more fun;)

Sorry to say the wife got the color choice other wise there would of been blue on that thing somewhere!!

I bought my Matador Red boat off the dealer floor and originally I liked it but would have preferred a different color. Now that I have had it for a while I love it and I like the fact that it is different color than most of the boats I see

Our Matador Red/Black accent/Blackout is always getting compliments on our lake, and not being egotistical, I think it’s one of the top 2 sharpest on our lake.

Back