Extension Ladder Recommendation

Fairway

Reaction score
Anyone know of an extension ladder that will work on a '22 20LLG with Extended Aft Deck with Curved Ladder?
I found one on CLR Marine but not sure if it will hang over the rungs on the curved ladder.

Looking forward to the responses / ideas you get as I was looking for something similar. For what its worth, saw this at the local Bennington dealer, and signed up on the vendor's web page so I am notified when their after market version comes out.
Lillipad Ladder

Attachments

• IMG_2493.JPG
    IMG_2493.JPG
    159.7 KB · Views: 30
I really like the Lillypad ladder shared above. An aftermarket version would be nice.

I signed up for the waiting list over a year ago . My concern is ,will it use or cover the existing holes/mounts

I doubt that as the company has a great track record.

My “guess” is limited manufacturing/workforce ability to meet customer demand. Thus limiting themselves to fulfilling manufacturer orders for the predictability and reliability in sales being more in line with the their ability to fulfill orders. Probably just don’t have the capacity to open it up broadly to solo aftermarket purchases yet.

Some people are still waiting for motors to repower. Boat manufacturers are getting them1st .

Back