Fall 2019 Boat Shows

TomS

Reaction score
These shots are from the Fort Myers boat show.

The QX is one of those "if you have to ask" sort of things. Twin Yamaha 425 XTO's though, are pretty cool, 2,000 # of motors on the back of that one.

Bennington Fort Myers Boat Show - 1.jpgBennington Fort Myers Boat Show - 2.jpg

This new RX was really beautiful, but I think even this one was ~$129k boat show price with just a 250 SHO on it, yikes!
Bennington Fort Myers Boat Show - 3.jpg

The aluminum panels seemed susceptible to denting which would show like crazy imo. Crazy what they’re doing now though.

The aluminum panels seemed susceptible to denting which would show like crazy imo. Crazy what they’re doing now though.
I really wanted to see the 2020 model R with the step down in the bow area, but this RX was a single plane floor throughout. It was still gorgeous though.

That's by far the largest bow deck I've ever seen. You could almost put a patio table and chairs up there, or at least a couple of lounge chairs.

That's by far the largest bow deck I've ever seen. You could almost put a patio table and chairs up there, or at least a couple of lounge chairs.

I wonder if they put that much up there to act like a fulcrum for all that weight in the back???

Back