Farewell Benny

mtudb24

Reaction score
Signed the paperwork today on the new Yamaha AR 220. Sad day to sign the title over on the Benny to the dealership. I hope it gives the new owners as much joy as it has for our family. Crazy on how many boats this dealer has. This is 1 of probably 4 more sections of rack stored boat plus pole barns they have boats in.. Was lucky enough to find my actual boat in the masses. They will be installing all my accessories like GPS / Chartplotter with HD side scan sonar, tower mount rod holders, Tower speakers, cockpit and bow covers, trailer guide on bunks, and a few other goodies before we pick it up on May 4th.

Had an incredible run with the Benny from 2011 until 2024. Even made Pontoon and Deck boat magazine back in the day. Wish circumstances were different, but it is what it is and will enjoy the new boat.
Hope to stay active on this site and give any advice or insight I can on anything regarding Bennington toons and my experiences over the past 13 years. I have enjoyed this forum and have learned so much from all of you. I really appreciate all you have given me over the years.
Todd

Attachments

• New yamaha under shrink wrap 2.jpg
    New yamaha under shrink wrap 2.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 28
  • New Yamaha under shrink wrap.jpg
    New Yamaha under shrink wrap.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 27
  • PDB.jpg
    PDB.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 31
  • Rack storage.jpg
    Rack storage.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 28
Todd ,there are other former Bennington owners that are active on the forum ,you will always be welcome here .

Congratulations on the new boat! Hopefully it’ll allow you to get around fluctuating lake levels.

Looking forward to your participation in this forum for years to come Todd. You had a great run with your 2011 Bennington. I am sure its eventual new owners will enjoy it greatly.

Hopefully the new boat will meet your needs well with the fluctuating water levels. Enjoy the summer ahead! We’ve been up to our lake house all week and with this weather, we are getting antsy ourselves for warm summer weather. Not there yet, but getting closer by the week.

Enjoy the new boat. I used to live a couple miles from Wonderland Marine

Todd, I know how you feel after giving up owning a Jeep after 12 years or so.
Just make sure not to hammer the throttle in a shallow draft with the jet. Ask me how I know! LOL!!!

Jack is right Todd! I'm a former Benny owner but I still stick around here and throw my 2 cents in every now and then! You'll always be a part of our/this group!

Todd, I know how you feel after giving up owning a Jeep after 12 years or so.
Just make sure not to hammer the throttle in a shallow draft with the jet. Ask me how I know! LOL!!!
Thanks Daril. I'll keep that in mind for sure!! Still miss the Jeep? :cool:

Me too ... owned two but no current Benny. :(

Back