faster or bigger?

I have a 2550 RCL and it may seem big at first but once you get some people, towels, toys, etc....you'll be glad you did.  It also makes the ride better.  I got mine also as a dealer demo and the discount is great.....and will allow you a chance to see what features you like the most/least should you trade in the future.

We also have a 2550 rcl, we went through the same thing started out wanting a 22-23ft but got a good price on a dealer stock boat, we were very worried about it being to big and did we make a mistake, now after 2 months no regrets size is great, we have had 9 with plenty of room and still fine with just 2, Lake Erie gets rough very happy with the larger boat

Good to hear - thanks for the feedback? 

Ours would have a 150HP on it (just 2 toons)... is your set up similar?  Are you able to tow skiers?

Ours is a 150 also with the express tube package, we have not had any skiers but the kids have gone tubing and had a great time

Hey Sld331,  How does your 2550 handle with the express tube?  Is it easy to turn?  What speed can you get it up to? 

It handles good, turns good not as tight a turn as our old fiberglass boat but still good, haven't been on a 2 tube so no comparison there, we have been up to 30 mph

Good to hear - thanks for the feedback?

Ours would have a 150HP on it (just 2 toons)... is your set up similar? Are you able to tow skiers?
I can answer this better than anyone else since that demo is the boat i had. and for future searches on this topic. Yes that boat is more that enough power to pull a skier. In fact that boat is probably 6mph faster that my current boat with same engine.

Back