Fender Clip by Quick Cleat

We have a cheaper set of the taylor made fender clips and have had good luck with them.....less than $20 and they work fine.  We have 3/8" rope tied to the fenders and then up through the hole in the clips with a knot to adjust the height (for us it's pretty much set it and forget it).  We did leave a tail on the rope that we have a short loop tied onto the end for easier retrieval should you drop them into the lake (not that we have ever done that before) :rolleyes:   :rolleyes:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000MJKKKO?keywords=pontoon%20fender%20clip&qid=1449529482&ref_=sr_1_1&sr=8-1

s-l500.jpg

+1 what Indian_Lake_Bum said... I have them too and they work fine...no problems, much cheaper and smaller.  Maybe if you need to adjust them to different heights all the time but mine are set for front or rear and always stay the same height.

I have tried many different fender holders, the EZ Fender still is my choice

We use the taylor made quick clips like Indian lake bum and like them. Inexpensive and easy to use.

I don't like drilling holes in the rails so we use the taylor made ones. I hardly use bumpers aside from launching the boat in May and pulling it out in October so the easy on and off work great for my application.

I use the Scotty system on my boat. Give me more options. I have the Scotty bases arranged around the playpen to use with rod holders, camera mounts, and yes, the eyes used for fenders. I like it.

You can barely see the one on my side gate in this one.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wound up going with the EZ Fender brand.  I bought 3 pairs so I would have 3 on each side.  Does anyone have pictures of these on theirs?  I'm sure I can figure out the placement, but if someone had pics that would be great.  Thanks.

I installed  2 per side 

I wound up going with the EZ Fender brand.  I bought 3 pairs so I would have 3 on each side.  Does anyone have pictures of these on theirs?  I'm sure I can figure out the placement, but if someone had pics that would be great.  Thanks.
I did the exact same thing.  Here's a pic from my gallery, you can see the silver EZ Fenders mounted on the black rails.

gallery_6945_871_406816.jpg

Always like looking at your beautiful boat Havasu.

Thank you John/Ann.  Me too, lol.  Can't wait for warmer weather again so I can really enjoy it this summer.

We really like the Taylor Tidy-Ups. We have 4, 2 per side. They are the black ones, with the stronger loop strap and the turnbuckles on the back. They slide nicely between the top square rail, and the top cushions of the seating. For our needs they work out great!

They are available at most marine supply stores, and also Amazon.

Got the EZ Fenders installed yesterday.  They were a snap!  We used them when going to the fuel dock and filling up.  Great product.

Back