FF/GPS

Pack1966

Reaction score
Any new ideas on placement for a fish finder/GPS unit. I have a 2013 2275gl and want to mount a Lowrance Elite 5 dsi. Problem is, I would like to be able to remove it to use on my fishing kayak from time to time and during the winter months. Any suggestions, ideas, and photos would be helpful.

Also, watching the weather in Wisconsin. How about some HEAT. Not leaving south Florida until it warms up. Saw today that Green Bay has not hit 50 degrees yet. Last year there were already 20 days above 50. Is this because I want to see my new boat, or what?

I guess you're being punished by the weather gods. :D

Try rammounts.com they have a mount for anything use them all the time can swivel any direction on a ball and socket

Wisconsin has not even begun to warm up yet this year. We spend winters in Waukesha and summers up in Manitowish Waters. MW still has a good 14-18 inches of snow on the ground and 24 inches of ice on the Manitowish Chain of Lakes.

I too am being punished for purchasing a new boat. I hope to have it launched by the 4th of July holiday.

Back