Finally !!!! Contracts are Signed !!!

JasonLepore

Reaction score
Picking her up on march 31st ... This spring weather better be here by then !!!!

2254 Sti ... 3 full length 25" toons ...150hp Yamaha txr....strakes on center toon... Wave shield... Full vinyl floors... Salt water package, anode package,dual battery

Regatta blue with java interior

Just looking for a good deal on a trailer and some sun !!!!

Can't wait !!!

Congrats and welcome aboard

Congrats Jason and great color combo!

Here she is,,,Just a few pics,,,,,,this March 31st date is worse then being a kid waiting for Christmas.... Lets Go Spring !!!!

:D

frontbennie.JPG

aftbennie.JPG

sidebennie.JPG

insidebennie.JPG

Here she is,,,Just a few pics,,,,,,this March 31st date is worse then being a kid waiting for Christmas.... Lets Go Spring !!!!

:D
Congrats. Sweet rig. My dealer says Bennington is building lots of boats as a result of the shows. Two weeks later and no Build or delivery date. The end of April

Would be satisfactory. As Tom petty says.....the waiting is the hardest part.

That's why I took the one in stock ...did not want to wait ... Lol ... I hate waiting for things,, including the spring !!!

Congrats Jason, nice toon. Looks like we have the same dealer. Our toon is the maroon cover just behind yours. We will probably pick up ours around the same time. All we need now is that warm weather.

Yes, Sheltered Cove is walking distance to my house. I found out they were a Bennington dealer at the AC Boat Show. We ordered ours at the boat show, but after a sit down with Mark at the dealership, upgraded to a boat on his lot. Like I said, the red one behind yours.

That's the way to go.... I went back and forth with him for a while .. Lol... Probably wanted to kill me , but I wanted to make sure I was getting a good deal and after that wanted to make sure their service will be good after too.... Internet is the best and worst thing created,, you get a ton of info which is great, but that can also be bad, too much info ,, more questions ,,, they did good then selling both in the same week,,, I like that little seafood restaurant Tuckerton grill,, we went there two times already ... Now just need the extras we added put on it and the weather to break,,,

I think we both did well with Sheltered Cove. The Tuckerton Grille is a great place, we go there often. Also just down the street on the bay is Panini Bay they are closed for the season right now but may be open when you pick up your boat, just get there early. Panini is also a great destination by water when you get your toon.

A+ on the purchase Jason! The $ spwnt on your Benny will serve for many years to come.

Welcome to the community.

Will

Back