FINALLY got her home

Buoyfriend

Reaction score
Finally got to bring home our new boat on Saturday. We had ordered in September thinking we would have it before Christmas but didn't know the dealer was going to wait until boat show in January to get enough orders to fill a truck, so the boat didn't actually get ordered until March. What a long wait! Felt like pregnancy waiting for the new baby to arrive  ;)  But the long wait did allow us to change from an SX model to a G model and we spent less money as many of the options we wanted were standard on the G. Thanks to all the great information on this forum, I think we got our boat pretty dialed in to what we want/need, and we learned about quite a few options even our dealer didn't know about. But our dealer has been great to work with, has taken very good care of us, and in spite of the long wait I would definitely deal with them again.

We have taken her out a few times now and LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the new boat. So much more solidly built than our last pontoon boat, and she cuts through the water so smooth, just like butter. (The 200 HP Yamaha helps, too.) 

I know we will spend many years enjoying this boat.

Thank goodness summer is here  :D  (Now if it would just stop raining.)

• 2016 2250 GBR tri-toon, salt water series
  • F200 Yamaha
  • Designer vinyl flooring
  • In-floor storage
  • Heavy-duty rub rail with rub rail protectors
  • Stainless dock lights
  • Curved bimini
  • Lighted speakers
  • Sharkhide
  • 78" Galley (waiting for install, factory forgot to put it on when built)

Otherwise, pretty standard boat. I will post some interior pictures after the galley gets installed.

/monthly_2016_06/large.2016-05-31-20.27.22.jpg.2ff3b69ac0dd3409623d5e77bb42ea43.jpg

Congrats on the new toy!

Used to have a 2011 Tahoe/Avalon with a 115. We loved the heck out of that boat but wanted bigger motor and third 'toon and the cost of adding to that boat was a bit unrealistic given the unknown if it would work or not, so instead we went shopping. I remember when we first looked a buying a pontoon boat we actually looked at a few Benningtons, but didn't know how well built they were. Wish we were better educated, maybe we would have bought our "first boat last" then.

Very nice boat!  Congratulations Buoyfriend!

Very nice and congrats. ⚓

Nice ship you have there. Yes, don't forget to post some more pictures. Enjoy...

Congrats! The wait was worth it eh?!?

Sharp looking boat there, Congrats!!  Sucks they forgot about the Galley, but at least you can enjoy it for now until they install it!

Back