Finally on the assembly line!!!

Todd & Amanda

Reaction score
Received the email yesterday afternoon and our boat furniture had arrived and it's now on the assembly line. 

Last edited by a moderator:
IMG_4349_zpsxbhn18ys.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent! You should see it soon!

Yay!

Looks great

Congrats!!  I still remember how excited I was when I saw the first pics of mine being built!!! 

I'll bet that was an awesome feeling reading that email!! Can't wait for pics, your combination of colors and interior are going to be beautiful! 

I'll bet that was an awesome feeling reading that email!! Can't wait for pics, your combination of colors and interior are going to be beautiful! 

Yes it sure was! I'll post plenty of pics asap!

Congrats Todd.  Great to see it coming together.  How do you get the emails and pics?  Does your dealer set it up with Bennington or did you call?  I would like to do the same.  Mine is several weeks away yet, but always helps to plan ahead:)

The picture made me think.Maybe the side fence railings could have hydraulic cylinders that pivit the fencing out so the boat could fly a little bit faster! And the time has officially just started that you will not be able to sleep! OH BOY EXCITING TIMES.

I am assuming the 6146 is order number for your boat. I only speculate as I posted the picture of my 23 RCW in shrink wrap at the dealer and mine is numbered 5582 and I ordered mine about 14 days prior to yours. That would make your boat the 6146 ordered or manufactured for the 2017 build year. Then again I am probably wrong.

Congrats Todd.  Great to see it coming together.  How do you get the emails and pics?  Does your dealer set it up with Bennington or did you call?  I would like to do the same.  Mine is several weeks away yet, but always helps to plan ahead:)

I had emailed Bennington to set up a factory tour then due to other obligations we couldn't make it. After that we found out our boat was delayed due to the furniture and they've been wonderful keeping us updated on the progress.

I am assuming the 6146 is order number for your boat. I only speculate as I posted the picture of my 23 RCW in shrink wrap at the dealer and mine is numbered 5582 and I ordered mine about 14 days prior to yours. That would make your boat the 6146 ordered or manufactured for the 2017 build year. Then again I am probably wrong.

If that's correct on the numbers they've built 564 boats between ours, that's pretty impressive.

Could possibly be finished today :D

Looks awesome!

Back