First Bennington Pontoon Purchase

AFHawk

Reaction score
Just moved onto a smaller lake in Nebraska and I am ordering my first Bennington Pontoon. I'm listing my options below and have garnered a lot of insight from the Forum posts. Thanks

22 SSRXFB Premium

Smokey Granite - Panel Color

Champagne – Accent Panel

Smokey Granite Canvas

Blackout Package

4 Chaise Lounges

Captain and Co-captain seating

Pillowtop Diamond Pressed Upholstery 20% cutout - Sandstone Interior with Carbon Accent

SPS Tri-Toon Package with Transom Fuel (32 gallon)

In-floor storage

Elevated Helm

Bow Gate Seat

SIMRAD GPS G05

RGB Lighting and Switch Panel, RGB LED Speakers, cupholders, Toe Kick lights, Side Illumination Fastback Stern Lighted Speakers,

Seagrass Flooring

Dual Batteries w/switch

Kicker KMC 10 Stereo Upgrade

Dimensional Chrome Logo

Ski Tow Bar

Stainless LED socking Lights

Pop Up Cleats

Heavy Duty Rub Rail

Lifting Strakes

Sea Star Hydraulic with tilt steering

Under Deck Wave Shield

Sharkhide Tube Protection

Yamaha 115X VMAX SHO (limited to 115hp by lake size)

AMERICAN Flag

Sounds great! Did you consider the extended aft deck? If you plan on tubing, swimming etc. it sure comes in handy. We are very glad we have it.

Sounds great! Did you consider the extended aft deck? If you plan on tubing, swimming etc. it sure comes in handy. We are very glad we have it.
We had not but it sounds like another great option. I did not see it as an option when building. I will ask my salesman about it as the final order has not gone in yet. Thanks for your input and your service.

I'm curious. Is 115 a restricted lake size no motor bigger than 115 allowed? Like on Lake Macbride it's a 9.9 restricted (nothing bigger than a 9.9 is allowed on) between Memorial Day and Labor Day. Before and after it is no wake speed but any size motor. The reason I ask is resale (and trailering to other bodies of water). If 115 is the max you can have on the lake I get it, but if you're thinking because the lake is smaller and you don't need a 150, that's different. And...
GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rockie69, Unfortunately pontoons are limited to 115 hp and runabouts limited to 200 hp. Trust me, I would much rather throw at least a 200hp engine on the back. And of course GO HAWKS

Mike31406, I spoke with my salesman today and he stated "The extended aft deck is standard when you go with the Fastback floorplan, so we are good to go. Thanks again.

Sounds like an awesome build you have going! Remember to treat us to some pictures when you take possession.

Mike31406, I spoke with my salesman today and he stated "The extended aft deck is standard when you go with the Fastback floorplan, so we are good to go. Thanks again.
Great, good news. You are going to love it!

Congrats on the Bennington. We are just north of Omaha. Where did you buy your boat? Sorry, Go Big red....

We are purchasing from Sealand
We bought ours there from Orly. Great guy. Pat who runs service does a great job as well.

What lake are you on? We boat on the Missouri and at Branched Oaks.

I agree with Mike31406 on the extended aft deck. We have the same color combo and it looks very cool with reflection of the water on a sunny day. Enjoy !

Congratulations on the new order and a great build! I look forward to pictures when it comes in. It also looks like you did a lot of research and put a lot of thought into your specs - pretty much adding everything all of us typically recommend other people spend their money on. :D

As you can see from my picture, we’re a Big Ten family as well - all MSU alum. Glad to add more from our conference into the fold. ;)

We bought ours there from Orly. Great guy. Pat who runs service does a great job as well.

What lake are you on? We boat on the Missouri and at Branched Oaks.
Our salesman is ay. Great guy and wealth of information. We live in Valley on a small lake but plan on going to Okoboji as I am originally from Northwest Iowa and some other area lakes from time to time.

Congratulations on the new order and a great build! I look forward to pictures when it comes in. It also looks like you did a lot of research and put a lot of thought into your specs - pretty much adding everything all of us typically recommend other people spend their money on. :D

As you can see from my picture, we’re a Big Ten family as well - all MSU alum. Glad to add more from our conference into the fold. ;)
I am a huge Iowa and Big Ten fan. You guys have definitely gotten the better of us lately in every sport that matters minus wrestling

Back