Follow New Bennie Build???

Mhud

Reaction score
Can I follow the build of my new Bennie I recently ordered??? I ordered a new 2275 GCW tritoon and would like to know the progress. Is this possible???

Welcome to the family. I know you can get your build date but I don't think you can follow the progress of the build. I know some others will chime in on this and just know one thing, you bought the best with excellant customer service.

Thanks for the info... Does the dealer have the build date or do I contact someone else?

Thanks for the info... Does the dealer have the build date or do I contact someone else?
The dealer will request it through their Bennington rep and should be able to give it to you.

Bennington was kind enough to send me pics of my boat while it was being built. They have the best customer service I have ever seen. So proud to be a bennington owner.

I wish I could have had some photos of mine coming down the line. Once you get your build date from the dealer send a PM to TB and maybe they'll be able to snap a few for you while it is on the line. Congrats by the way on the new toon!

I kept bugging my dealer about it as I was going to see it at the factory, only 60 miles away. As fate would have it when he finally connected with them on it, it had already been built!

Tom, we should meet up and watch Derricks come down the line, then charge him a small fee to see some photos! Based on his addiction it will be like stealing candy from a Baby.

You SHOULD!! I could trade you pics for a custom toque!! Haha so you'd always remember me!!

Tom, we should meet up and watch Derricks come down the line, then charge him a small fee to see some photos! Based on his addiction it will be like stealing candy from a Baby.
Oh, I'm all over that. Tell me the date and I'm there since I missed mine. This is even better, spending someone else's money on the internet and experiencing the joy of it in person!

I wish I could!! I don't know the build date yet. But when I do, believe me, you will too!!

I think we should take pics of a boat LIKE Derrick's but in a different color and tell him Bennington made a mistake and it will be another 6 weeks before they can fix it.

Sorry, couldn't help myself...

I just saw an obituary post in Canada for a Derrick..... Sorry Mhud, we tend to get off topic here. Do you live close where you could get to Elkhart to see yours run down the line?

I think we should take pics of a boat LIKE Derrick's but in a different color and tell him Bennington made a mistake and it will be another 6 weeks before they can fix it.

Sorry, couldn't help myself...
This scheme has a lot of potential for mischief and of course I would NEVER do that to our neighbor to the North :ph34r:

Back