Freezing temps coming to central FL

timjet

Reaction score
With freezing temps on the way and my pontoon boat on a lift do I need to worry about anything. The Yamaha is presently tilted to clear the water.

Tilt your motor all the way up and let it sit for a little bit to make sure all the water is drained out. Then tilt all the way down for the same reason. Then as long as it is out of the water you should be good. The only other thing to check would be that there is no water in the lower unit, but you really need it on a trailer to check that.

Supposed to get to 37 at my place. I’m by the coast so I’m doubtful I’ll even see that. My newly planted coconut palms are not going to be happy with those temps.

Attachments

• FB41653B-7C28-4657-BA9C-0266F5E4D005.jpeg
    FB41653B-7C28-4657-BA9C-0266F5E4D005.jpeg
    187.6 KB · Views: 27
Supposed to get to 37 at my place. I’m by the coast so I’m doubtful I’ll even see that. My newly planted coconut palms are not going to be happy with those temps.
Those look amazing!!! Very Nice!

It'll be all right......it looks small but it's about 12 feet tall now ......IMG_20220116_164438340.jpg

Back