Front gate seats

Hawks1

Reaction score
I've seen some pics of seating in front of the front gate is that an option ? How does it open ?

Not sure if this is what you are asking... (I apologize if I misread your question)

There is a filler seat option, I use mine in front of the port side gate, the gate does not open if you have the seat in front of it. The seat opens the same as the other seats, by lifting the front and pulling up and out roughly a 1/2" then tilting back fully 90 degrees.

It is. I got it with mine boat, having said that if you do get it and have a table in the front there is just not that much room. Half the time we don't have it in.

Did I read somewhere there is now an S model bow gate seat?

For all you with a bow gate seat...does it fit snugly into the space or is it loose? I have a 2250 RCL and the bow gate is extremely loose. So loose that if you sit on the edge it tips out of the space. That does not seem to be how it should function. How are your bow gate seats???

Mine is nice and snug

What year and model do you have?

2013 2550 RBR

Sounds like another call/trip to the dealer to have this "corrected". They're trying to tell me that's just the way they are. Looks like they are wrong! Thanks.

In my '13 RCW it is quite loose in the front gate such that it will slide out on moderate acceleration. When you move it to the port side gate there is probably a 3-4" gap. I stuff a throwable pfd cushion in there so it stays put. It really doesn't bother us at all.

I echo Tom's statement. If you sit on the edge with nothing in it, it can tip forward.

Back