fuel tank location

ricks 0712

Reaction score
I ordered a 2013 22 SFFX with 32"elliptical performance package w/strakes, wave shield etc, 115 Yamaha, expecting the fuel tank to be in the motor transom pod. Went to look at it today, and no fuel tank is in the transom pod. It wouldn't fit any how in such a small space. The boat is still wrapped from factory so i couldn't see inside. The marina is closed so I couldn't ask anyone there. My question is, where is the fuel tank located?If anyone knows, please respond. I really thought it would be center located low in the transom pod, which in my opinion would make for a better balanced rig.

The layout is the same as my 2013 Benny, my fuel tank is right in front of the motor right under the live well. 30gallon tank 27.5 usable

Yours I guess would be the same with the same layout. It is right above the transom pod.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your reply CLRD, I was worried that they may have the fuel tank in the rear storage box , which would defeat its purpose. I never thought about under the live well. Thanks for the pic also.

Back