Furniture delay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Itsayacht

Reaction score
Anyone that is patiently waiting on their Benny Yacht, have any updates on this furniture delay?  Had a build date of April 10th on my R23 Swingback, been getting nothing but furniture delays last several weeks.

This is an update Bennington ,5/1/17 

Furniture delay is over, at least for me.  Excited it will be on the Lake of the Ozarks by Memorial Day weekend!  Stressed for nothing!

Furniture delay is over, at least for me.  Excited it will be on the Lake of the Ozarks by Memorial Day weekend!  Stressed for nothing!

Enjoy your new boat on the Ozarks. Right up the Osage from you on Truman. Going to bring my boat down for a day during the week of the 4th of July.

I also am waiting for an R to be built anyone know how long the delay is now?   

For an R it has taken 8 to 12 weeks to finally have your boat.

Contact your dealer. They should be able to get you an estimated build date. Bear in mind, NORMAL lead times this time of year is around 10-12 weeks, so with the supplier delays, this can go out further, but your dealer should be able to get you an idea. 

My 21SSXP was ordered on February 21, I was called today and told that my build date is July 10 and the dealer will see it 7-10 days after that.  Here is my question with this unacceptable delay has anyone asked for further compensation/benefit from Bennington?  I am going to need to rent a pontoon for 4th of July weekend and I think it be more than fair for Bennington to pay for the rental.

With all due respect, it's quite possible your dealer could not, or would not have a build slot available until that point in time. As much as you would like your boat, and I completely understand, I also find it unrealistic to expect Bennington to compensate you. Do you have a "guaranteed" date in writing from your dealer? If so I would address it with them. I am locking this thread from future posts as I don't foresee a purpose in continuing it. You can contact me or any moderator with facts and we can forward to appropriate person. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back