Gorgeous day on Lake Norman...

lawaustin

Reaction score
Today eight of us embarked on the 'toon for a trip to the Blue Parrott for a delicious lunch and cold adult beverages. The place was pretty busy with everyone enjoying the waning days of a spectacular fall.

Dang, I dread winter.

Today eight of us embarked on the 'toon for a trip to the Blue Parrott for a delicious lunch and cold adult beverages. The place was pretty busy with everyone enjoying the waning days of a spectacular fall.

Dang, I dread winter.
Looks like winter starts tomorrow. Need rain bad. A lot of it.

Dang, I dread winter.
Went to the Landing last night with a neighbor on their boat. The water is usually 14 feet under his boathouse but it was only 8 feet when we left. Pretty unnerving to see all the stumps and crap sticking up along the shoreline that you don't normally see. It was dark on the way back. Glad we weren't on our boat! Ha!

Yep, it's getting shallow in a lot of spots. Thankfully, I've still got a lot of water under my dock, but my neighbor can't launch his jet skis because the lift cradles hit the mud.

Back