Got my delivery date - early!

Jando

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

Just wanted to share the news - got my delivery date from the dealer - May 21st.  The boat was supposed to be built on May 7th but ended up being delivered to dealer on May 10th.  Fast.  Must have filled the slots quickly.

Anyways - looking forward to getting my first Benny in 10 days!  Will post pics soon.

Thanks to many of you who have provided input, advice, experience and humor along my journey!  This is definitely a fun forum/community to be a part of.

Later....Josh

Don't forget to get some sleep before it show up!

Congrats Jando!  Very hard to wait when you have a beautiful Benny coming!  Looking forward to the pictures once you get it!

Congratulations! We'll be taking delivery the same day as well. The long range forecast is sunny and 75! Great color scheme...

But don't get discouraged if the weather isn't warm and sunny. You'll still be riding on your new Benny! Oh what a GREAT FEELING.

Congratulations! We'll be taking delivery the same day as well. The long range forecast is sunny and 75! Great color scheme...

Yeah, the waiting is worse than Christmas when I was a kid. My only experience so far on a Bennington was a twenty minute sea-test of a similar model. Heck, we haven't even seen the one we're getting as it was wrapped in storage, so the one in the showroom that sealed the deal for my wife is not actually the color we're getting. Nine days and counting...

This wait will feel like Christmas eve when you are 6 years old !!!!  :D

Back