Gps, depthfinder

Reaction score
I have a 2011 2275 GCW. I want to upgrade the gps/depthfinder. I currently have a Hummingbird 365i. I need recommendations for ones that will fit my boat. I want it to have lake mapping for Lake Shelbyville IL, and I need water temp,speed,depth and it needs to display my battery voltage. I really don't use it for fishing. I see Simrad on the newer boats but I don't want to spend more than 600$ or so. Does anyone have any ideas?

I have a 2011 2275 GCW. I want to upgrade the gps/depthfinder. I currently have a Hummingbird 365i. I need recommendations for ones that will fit my boat. I want it to have lake mapping for Lake Shelbyville IL, and I need water temp,speed,depth and it needs to display my battery voltage. I really don't use it for fishing. I see Simrad on the newer boats but I don't want to spend more than 600$ or so. Does anyone have any ideas?

You can find some simrad GO5 out there or maybe even GO7 on sale for a good price. Gives lots of info if you network it, and being you don't need for fishing, that's a plus as it's fish iDisk very small on the screen. There's numerous screen options and layouts to choose from. Also, mapping, water temp, voltage, alarms, etc...

Back