Greetings Everyone! New Owner

Nerosync

Reaction score
My wife and I just made our first boat purchase, a 2013 Bennington SSX. Looking forward to it as I have never owned my own and always had to go along with friends and family to enjoy the water. Have been reading through a few of the forums here lurking and trying to soak up as much info as possible. I hope you don't mind, will probably be posting all kinds of dumb newbie owner questions shortly. Just wanted to introduce myself. Look forward to picking your brains. :D

Welcome. The search function will be your friend and you will get to know Derrick :lol:

Oh yeah, I am an active member on many other car, archery, motorcycle, and hunting forums. Definitely know how to use the search function well. Looking forward to cramming my head full of information, while pretending to work. lol :lol:

Welcome fellow Michigander! Congrats on the new boat. What lake do you boat on?

Welcome to the party and what are the specifics of your toon (color, engine, options, etc)? And we also like PICS!

Welcome aboard!

You will find lots of good info and people here, and Derrick too. :D

Don't hesitate to ask newbie questions, we like a good laugh now and them :p

Seriously though, we need to see pictures as it's not real without pics, enjoy your new toy!

Thanks guys, we are in the Holly/Fenton area. Won't have pics of it until possibly this weekend when we actually pick it up. Waiting for the trailer to come in on order presently. Itching to get it in the water is an UNDERSTATEMENT. Cwag911 the details are in my siggy :)

Welcome. The search function will be your friend and you will get to know Derrick :lol:
Welcome aboard!

You will find lots of good info and people here, and Derrick too. :D

Don't hesitate to ask newbie questions, we like a good laugh now and them :p

Seriously though, we need to see pictures as it's not real without pics, enjoy your new toy!
Gee, I don't know whether I should be honored or insulted with these!! Haha kinda feel like that creepy uncle at a wedding, or is that Link and his satellite images?? Haha pass it on! I'll CHOOSE to take it in a positive way! :D

Welcome to the Bennington family.

PICS, PICS, PICS !!!!!!!!!

Ohh, and don't worry, if I'm not asking a stupid question, I'm giving a stupid answer!! :D

Ohh, and don't worry, if I'm not asking a stupid question, I'm giving a stupid answer!! :D
You know what they say, "there's no such thing as a stupid question" ........... Now stupid answers, that's different .... Lol !!!!

Welcome to the boating world, you are going to love it. It's way better to be an owner. We are on our third boat, first pontoon and there is always much to learn.

Leslie & Karl

Welcome to the club and more importantly, welcome to your on line family. Oh yeah, I guess most importantly, the bennington family. Derrick is a hoot. Most of us can only hope to be able to give you advice that he stored in his databank (love ya derrick)

Todd

Welcome to the club and more importantly, welcome to your on line family. Oh yeah, I guess most importantly, the bennington family. Derrick is a hoot. Most of us can only hope to be able to give you advice that he stored in his databank (love ya derrick)

Todd
Well what do you expect when your boating season is what, 6 weeks long ....... he spends the rest of his waking hours on here or building next years model on Boat Builder ...... I sure hope for his wifes sake, Bennington does not come with something even fancier than the Tower model ........ ;)

That makes TWO of us!! Oh, and just for the record, I have NO boating knowledge! Sometimes I remember things I've seen on here before. Keep your eyes and ears open for the comments from Todd, Carl, the luminous Ericscher, Geewest, and actually a bunch of people, they KNOW stuff! If you take the valuable advice I give and $2, you might have enough for a coffee!

I love coffee so keep the tips coming sir. lol

I updated my siggy with more of our boat details. Have to wait until next Friday before I can pick it up and post some pictures. :(

Back