Guides

hgroshong

Reaction score
Best trailer guides for Qseries 25.75. Live in North Dakota where the wind ALWAYS blows.

Suggest searching for Guide or Guide Rails in search box. Havasu is similar - I like the combination of Corner Rollers and slanted bunk guides. I also had the axels designed so they could be moved - I figured there was no way the builder would get the weight distribution right with the new LX model at the time - I was right! Tongue weight was 900 pounds. So, they will need to be slid forward before any long trip.

Attachments

• 2021-12-04 12.17.04 Trailer New Rear.jpg
    2021-12-04 12.17.04 Trailer New Rear.jpg
    187.5 KB · Views: 59
  • 2021-12-04 12.17.13 Trailer New Side.jpg
    2021-12-04 12.17.13 Trailer New Side.jpg
    172.3 KB · Views: 59
  • 2021-12-05 09.40.34 Slanted Guides.jpg
    2021-12-05 09.40.34 Slanted Guides.jpg
    246.2 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
Suggest searching for Guide or Guide Rails in search box. Havasu is similar - I like the combination of Corner Rollers and slanted bunk guides. I also had the axels designed so they could be moved - I figured there was no way the builder would get the weight distribution right with the new LX model at the time - I was right! Tongue weight was 900 pounds. So, they will need to be slid forward before any long trip.
Who makes those corner roller?

Who makes those corner roller?
I believe my dealer (Sun Country) in conjunction with their trailer builder - they had the custom cushions made for what is normally just a PVC Rollers. Search Boat Guide Rollers - you will see a few designs.

Last edited:

I have never seen the slant horizontal guide bunks. What is the advantage of them vs parallel? I assume its so they are parallel to to the water when you back down a ramp?

I have never seen the slant horizontal guide bunks. What is the advantage of them vs parallel? I assume its so they are parallel to to the water when you back down a ramp?
Correct, more surface to toon touch points at the widest part of the toon, helps with the alignment. The original design / maker also had an auto latch. Between these and the vertical guides at the rear corners - even with the Havasu Wind, I can generally trailer my 26 Benny within a couple of tries.

Back