Happy new owner

drlafone

Reaction score
Just purchased a new 2275 RLCi and I'm happy as can be. The last time we were a boating family was '04 and it was just me and my wife. Now that we have kids and have brought them up to "boating age" it's time to hit the water again! Thanks in advance to all of you who find time to answer the questions I'll inevitably ask over the next few days/weeks/months!

BTW, I bought a "photo boat". If you look at the 2011 Bennington Brochures or website (at the 2275 RLCi)you'll see my boat!

Benny 2275 RLCi.jpg

Welcome to this site - really nice looking boat :D

Know you are going to like those two captains chairs on the port side. Some posters were listing their favorite things on their Benningtons the other day - when I told my wife about it, we both agreed that our favorite is these chairs. Ours are both in the front; I like to sit up there and let her drive the boat wherever :) plus just like being able to swivel around, recline, etc.

Anyway, welcome and have fun (PS - everyone will want to know what size/type motor you have and where you are located!)

Thanks! I'm really looking forward to reclining in the captain's chairs too, but getting my wife to drive is going to be a "big deal".

The boat's new home will be in Cornelius, NC on Lake Norman. I got really lucky and found out about a local condo community that will rent slips without you having to be a resident in the community. They were significantly cheaper and significantly less busy than my original marina of choice, but are located only about 200 yards across the water from that marina - so I still have access to the restaurant and gas docks there.

As for the motor, I got a 115 Yamaha 4-stroke.

Back