Hard to find performance options cost

Oldchuck

Reaction score
I can manage to fine Invoice and MSRP on most of Bennington's hulls but can not seem to find any cost reference to either the SPS or the twin 32" Elliptical option. I realize that it will vary with each model but anyone have a ballpark estimate on how these two compare in price? I think a dealer may have quoted about 4 grand for the SPS but not sure and it included SeaStar steering etc.

Click on the
new%20info.png
near the price

Adk, Jack:
Thanks for pointing that out for me. I was thinking the 32" Ellips would be more but good to know.
Since I do not do water sports and plan mostly to cruise leisurely as my wife is tired of Center Consoles that accelerate fast and turn too sharp for her thinking the Ellips may do the job. Given that they are 300 lbs less than the SPS and looking at the surface area it is understandable why they are faster. Again, as has been suggested, need to ride in both the Ellip and SPS to see which fits my needs best. Again, thanks finding the info for me. Great forum to gain knowledge.

With the Elliptical you will not bank in turns ,you would ( or can ) with an SPS .

Thanks for the assessment and on the cost between SPS vs Ellips.
Seems that more are going to the SPS and realize they handle much better and can see why with their design.
Just trying to understand all the designs, their cost and pluses and minuses for my usage. Will be an interesting journey and as I have said, had a ton or boats so wading through the info is interesting as Toons are different.

Best bet is to try and catch a ride, I’ve sold a few boats for my dealer with test rides as he only has a epp w/115 in his rental fleet. One good wack of the throttle and crank on the wheel and it’s a smile everytime!!

Back