Having another surgery

Good Luck Carl. Show it who is boss!

Carl,

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family 

Wishing you a complete and speedy recovery 

o-DOWNTOWN-PITTSBURGH-facebook.jpg

Best Wishes!!

Carl.....that sucks, but the procedure has come a long way.....best of luck to you...

I've added you to my prayer list. Best wishes for a, quick successful surgery and a short painless recovery.

Like Diane said.....everything will be all right.....you'll be fine Carl!

Good Luck with your surgery Carl!  You'll be in or thoughts & prayers!

I just met you on here and I am sorry to hear about your diagnosis. I understand what you must be feeling right now as I have recently been diagnosed with bladder cancer. I will certainly keep you in my thoughts. Are you having the robotic procedure done?

Hey Freddy, sorry to hear about your diagnosis. This will be the 3rd type of cancer they will be removing. It's being done at the VA in Salisbury, NC, as were the other two and I trust them with my life. Thanks to all for the well wishes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck and take care.

I am in the medical field and I strongly believe in the relationship between patient and healthcare provider. It is a must formula for success. The fact the you have a team that you have that much confidence in is paramount in your overall success. I personally believe in the that second only to ones faith. I wish you the best my friend.

My prayers are for a speedy recovery.

Dammit Carl. Beat this once and for all!!!  Good luck.  Keep us posted on your progress

Todd

Thanks. I'll let you know what happens tomorrow or Tuesday. Have to be at the hospital at 06:30 and it's an hour drive.  :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
If we all live long enough, half the men on this website will have prostate cancer.  The doctors also do a very good job with it.

Hurry back getting up to speed, Carl.

We'll all be here waiting for ya buddy! 

• Carl, We'll be thinking about you!  Good Luck with your surgery.  I sure everything will be fine!

Thanks for the well wishes guys, and I'm really gonna miss my coffee this morning.     :eek:

Back