HELIX 7 WIRING

Al Crockford

Reaction score
Hi there looking for a helping hand I am wiring up my HELIX 7 on my SX20 and I see under the helm there is a mess of wire is there any specific wire that I should be using or can I just use the wires for the live well?
Thanks in advance Al

I am wiring up a Helix 12 on my 2008. I am using the orange brown wire. according to other posts I have read and schematics I have seen, that should be a good spot.
On my 2008 the orange brown wire is on an accessory switch. On the schematics I have seen that same orange brown wire is on the livewell switch.

Attachments

• G.R.Q elec.pdf
    209.4 KB · Views: 15
Strongly considering a Helix 7. If you guys don't mind, post up some pics of your mount set up. Buddy of mine has his on a Ram mount and really likes it.

On my 20SFX under the console there is a white connector with 3 wires, black, purple and red/black. Across the red/black and black there is12 volts when the accessory switch is on and across the purple and black there is 12 volts when the ignition is on. You should be able to use the red/black and black wire to run your electronics.

Back