HELP! NEED POSTS FOR 2575 GCW BIMINI

Bigsaint

Reaction score
I just purchased a used 2016 2575 GCW with electric bimini top. It does not have a post such as this picture below (tip of my pen) to support the top when folded and stored in the up position. Can anyone tell me where to get one? It would make it much more stable. (the second picture is my actual boat and you can see the trailering posts hanging down.) Likewise, I wouldn't mind having a support for the front of the bimini top similar to this post. The top, when opened, seems like it is ready to blow off when traveling at top speed.

WHAT A GREAT BOAT!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!

upload_2018-5-7_14-4-18.png

upload_2018-5-7_14-12-8.png

upload_2018-5-7_14-12-55.png

Attachments

• IMG_2778.jpg
    IMG_2778.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_2778.jpg
    IMG_2778.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 11
The electric bimini boats don't have that support from the factory. Many run them on here and haven't had an issue. I follow your intent though as the more rigid the better.

Dealer item.

I’m with lakeliving, I’m pretty sure the electric units don’t use that support. The first pic is a standard curved Bimini, not an electric model.

The pic of the boat he just bought has the trailering arm on the right side and he wants one for the left side. You'll only get it from the dealer.

I have the electric bimini.They do not have the support arm you are marking in the first picture. The way yours is in the pictures of your boat are simply how the electric bimini is set up. We have had no problem swith ours at speeds as high as low to mid 40 mph. I do agree though that it looks a little unstable at those higher speeds.

Thank you everyone. I think there should be a support made for this since my new Benny will do 58 mph.
Wowza, what do you have on back to push you around at almost 60 MPH?

+1 on Mich’s question above. Holy cow Batman! :cool:

Thank you everyone. I think there should be a support made for this since my new Benny will do 58 mph.

Wow, what does it do when not on the trailer? ;):D

Back