Help with 2018 color schemes

Bgwinner

Reaction score
Our family is growing and we are looking to trade our Chapparel boat for a pontoon. I'm pretty picky with selecting the colors. We're looking at the 23 SX premium Fastback. We see a lot of black pontoons on the lake and I'm just not sold on black. I do like the smokey granite and the matador red. I'm considering granite with red stripe, granite with white or champagne stripe, granite with black stripe or red with champagne stripe. Is red outdated now? Not sure if granite with red stripe is old school or not. what is your opinion on the colors?

Welcome, and I don't think there is an "outlawed" color. I prefer white with blue but it's all about your taste. Ask Smitty, who after doing a pole of many color combos voted on chose something totally different. :eek:

Ours is granite and champagne. We like it a lot. As a Husker though, can't beat red.

Go Big Red

Get the color scheme YOU want!!! Don't worry if other people think it's outdated or old school.

GET WHAT YOU WANT!!!

Or get what you don't think you want ...... :p

As Carl said, we picked a color combo that wasn't even in our voting of 6 or 8 combos .... we went Matador Red/Black Accent with Blackout, and my wife HATES RED, but it was her idea.... we LOVE IT!

Back