Help

Ddaawg

Reaction score
I recently purchased a new Bennington with a KMC 10. I have been sucessful in syncing my Iphone music through Bluetooth. However, I can not control the volume from my phone. I am wondering if this is a technical issue, operator error, or if this is by design? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

I have a KMC 10, but not 100% sure. I don’t think there is any way to control the volume from the phone, but I never looked into it beyond that fact that I couldn’t. In our case, we stream Pandora. However, we just control volume from the boat’s controls.

The KMC10 is a very basic unit. I would not be surprised that it cannot perform the function you describe.

I have an even more basic unit with the KMC1 or 2, I have found that the phone volume affects how much volume you get out of the radio on the boat. If my volume on phone is up I can turn it up pretty loud, if turned down limited volume available on the boat. I set my phone to a little more than half, seems to cut down on distortion at louder settings on boat, but seems to be adequate for me on the boat. This is before I put my new kicker speakers in next spring.

Back