Hey all you people not signed in!!

BulldogsCadillac

Just some guy
Reaction score
Hey all you people not signed up for this forum, DO IT!! It doesn't cost anything, its a great site, tons of info, and great knowledgeable people to answer your questions, no matter how dumb you think it is! The great part is no one talks bad about each other, we're all just here cuz we love our boating, and especially Bennington!! So sign up! Besides, I need 44 more members by the 23rd to win the friendly bet!! Haha :)

Derrick

Derrick, you sound like you would make a good politician! Anyway....if they are looking they are definitely prospective members. Steve

Haha Steve, I'd never make it as a politician, I don't seem to mind speaking MY mind, whether or not other people mind, not being mean, just being honest. OK if I'm being honest,sometimes I'm just being mean! ;)

Derrick

Vote For Me!

Last edited by a moderator:
One thing I'd like to request is that new members that post a question about a problem, please come back and post your results. No one here knows it all. We're all here to learn. Posting the rest of your story is a great way to give back to the forum! We want to hear the end of the story, no matter how small.

Back