How does one go about selling a 2013 Bennie

I would either check with your dealer or Craigslist or Boat Trader.

I know "my" dealer sells on consignment, so like Carl said, start there. The others are good options also.

Also, see if you can post it up at any local boat marina billboards and such.

DO NOT PUT PLASTIC FOR SALE SIGNS ON SIDE OF PANELS, I did this on my GillGetter and it damaged the paint. I was able to partially repair it by buffing, but it left permanent damage.

Good luck with the sale, I hope your health issues work out.

+1 for craigslist. I've sold my gto, crest pontoon, Polaris jet skis, bayliner jet boat, sea doo ski's 1970 beetle and much more on craigslist and have not had any issues. Good luck with the sale and your health.

Go with Craigslist, take your time with the listing and add a picture or two. I listed my sailboat on Monday Memorial Day and was depositing the check on Tuesday. Ordered my new Bennie on Wednesday, should be in the week of the 17th .

Good Luck

I did Boattrader.com and Craigslist. Plenty of good leads from both though CL has its share of scammers. It just goes with the territory.

Just to let you know, when I used boattrader, I got calls from all over the country. I live in Connecticut, and a fellow from Oklahoma bought it. Drove all the way up to get it too. Had another from Chicago who was waiting to see if Oklahoma was going to buy it, and then another waiting in Kansas, and one in Ohio. I did Craigslist too, got only one nibble and lots of scammers. FWIW.

Back