How high??

magic228

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how high a 24 RTSB is on a trailer with 13" wheels. I need to know how high my doors need to be.
I should be getting the boat in a couple of weeks providing the engine comes in.(ordered Oct.10 2021)

Well, that depends. With the bimini all the way down, you'll likely comfortably get thru a 10' door, but if you want to be really safe, go with a 12' door. Assuming a standard bimini and not an arch.

Had no problem getting my 2020 Q through a 9ft high garage door. With the Bimini lowered using the trailering struts .

Can anyone tell me how high a 24 RTSB is on a trailer with 13" wheels. I need to know how high my doors need to be.
I should be getting the boat in a couple of weeks providing the engine comes in.(ordered Oct.10 2021)
I measured 96" on an R Model when originally shopping from the floor to the top of the helm window. I am sure the trailer / trailer tire size will influence the height, as well as the Bimini or Arch. I think Jack is right 9' will probably work assuming no arch and a flat driveway. Any slope and you now easily at a 10' or more.

Thanks for the replies guys. I guess I will have to wait till I bring it home to see if it fits. This photo was from the factory..
Looks like it will be a beauty. Cannot wait to see more pictures once you have it.

Sounds smart just waiting a few extra weeks to have it in person and make sure you get the best sized door modification possible. Good luck!!!

Back