How to post video

Fatee2k

Reaction score
Tried to insert image, but it was only that, a image, any help would be greatly appreciated .. thank you

I think you have to post it as a link or in the "my media box. I put a Utube video in the perimeter led thread and used the link icon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I just copy n paste utube video "address" when I post em.....

Thanks .. that worked great... now for the on the water video today.. yeah... maiden voyage..

And the stereo placement stuff too right! :D

You bet, I'd love to see where the amps are mounted and what gauge wire is the main feed under the helm, also if you have any pics of your new fancy system would be great.

You bet, I'd love to see where the amps are mounted and what gauge wire is the main feed under the helm, also if you have any pics of your new fancy system would be great.
I'll try to get some good pics today.. the amps are mounted on the sub, one on top and one on the side.. i'll try to get my phone in there on the rear of the sub and take some pics..Still doing some adjusting on the tv lift since i am leaving the top hinged, they make some slidding brackets so the lift does not grab the lid.. ideally the lid would come up with the lift, but it hits my tower...

I have seen on some living room tv setups where there is a long flat bar with a slight curvature on the top, away from the hinge point of the the covering top, and it is mounted along the back of the tv so that when it opens, the bar is still between the tv and lid. That way the lid can't catch on anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have seen on some living room tv setups where there is a long flat bar with a slight curvature on the top, away format the hinge point of the the covering top, and it is mounted along the back of the tv so that when it opens, the bar is still between the tv and lid. That way the lid can't catch on anything.
that's what they carry, they didn't know i needed it.. so they are shipping on monday.

Back