How to send pic ?

Tazdnr

Reaction score
What email address to send to for pics

Thanks

Tazdnr. There are step by step instructions that are pinned in the Pontoon Forum

Don't know how to get to that? Tried to send to club.benningtonmarine.com & said invalid address

What device are you using to post pics? PC(personal computer) iPad, iPhone, android powered device, etc, etc.

What are you trying to send pics of and who to ??

Trying to send pic to gallery.

Using i pod

You have to go to the gallery, click on create album, put in a name for the album and save it, then go into the album and it will show a button, upload pics. I believe, going from memory.

Unless your pics are too big, then you have to link them from a hosting service.

Limit on stuff in the gallery, we'll individual limits, but if it's coming from an ipod I doubt it is too large

Yeah, I bet it probably is, my iPhone does 5mp pics, and it won't load them...... iPods prolly same size. I always have to link through Photobucket .....

Nope, pretty sure it isn't since it states (max per upload 20mb) I think your 5 should be okay.

Nope, pretty sure it isn't since it states (max per upload 20mb) I think your 5 should be okay.
Oh, must be limit on threads ..... My bad .......

Edit: thanks for the "Gallery" comment, it worked !! I learned something new today !!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
No problem! If you load it in the gallery first, then when your posting a message you can click on the little photographs where it says my media, and it puts the thumbnails into your message, it's the only way I've ever known how to do it since I don't have dropbox or anything. Oh and if you are on a mobile or are having trouble, where it says "choose file" just below that it says something along the lines of "use advanced uploader" or it may say "use basic uploader", I can only do it on basic on mobile devices. When you want to post the pics in your post, you can't just use the "reply to this topic box" pretty sure at the bottom of the box beside the post button you have to click on "more reply options" then you can see the "my media" tab

Back