I am a newby here just purchased a 2015 S22 Bennington with eliptical pontons

beacoal

Reaction score
I am not near the boat and would like to know what the measurements are of theses pontoons, I believe the width is 32" but I don't know the depth of them Thanks for any help

Last edited:
32” wide/25” tall. Lakeliving is correct

I am not near the boat and would like to know what the measurements are of theses pontoons, I believe the width is 32" but I don't know the depth of them Thanks for any help
Welcome to the club! Post some pictures when you have a chance.

Thanks to all of you that replied, that really helps me out as I am getting a lift made that is going to lift on the bottom of the floor, Thanks again Al

Where are you boating?

Congratulations on the new pontoon. Very exciting!!! Post pictures as soon as you can.

Us northerners have to get our “pontoon fix” all winter by looking at Southerner and new owner pontoon boat pictures. :D

Thanks to all of you who replies to my request, here is a little info that may help someone who is contemplating lifting a 2015 S22 from the bottom of the floor as opposed to the pontoons (as mine are elliptical, very sturdy in the water) so I keep I am now keeping the boat on a lift in Cape Coral, so I had uplift/upright bars made 27.5 inches high measured to the top of the 16 foot long aluminum bunks and when I lifted it for the first time I have about 1 inch clearance between the lift and the pontoons and the boat is very stable on the lift and the uprights are 37 inches apart. Al

From my limited short experience I would say that I am really impressed with my S22, good luck with your purchase, what area are you located in and what $ do they want for a 2014 Al

Back