I am starting to feel like a Junkie :-/

JasonLepore

Reaction score
Starting to feel like a Junkie ,,, got the twitch and all staring at my Benny while it is Shrink Wrapped in my Yard... I am going through Withdrawl.... Might ask the Wife to tow me around the neighborhood while I sit on the Boat... This Cold weather Stuff sucks,,,, Where is the Global Warming,,,,

It sure ain't here in Pa. , that's for sure !!!! In the 20's for a high this week. :-(

I'm in NJ,,, today we hit 55 degrees just to mess with me...tomorrow back to 36 degrees... Playing with my emotions....lol

50's in New England last week, forecast of high teens this week. UGH.

My boat is in, I signed on it, haven't seen it yet. I will go to the Hartford Boat Show this weekend and see if I can sit on one for a while. :)

No Kidding- I bought mine at the very end of the summer last year and other than a test drive, have been living off pictures, internet, etc... This winter is the longest EVER!!!

Welcome to the club, my pontoon has 4 hours on it. Got Spring fever bad. Where are you in South Jersey? I lived in Absecon all my life before retiring to Tenn.

Tell me that Cabin Fever is not real. That's what all you Northerners have. The good news is that it's just 5 more months before you're back in the water.

And Big Al: Retiring to Dale Hollow Lake is truly a great place to be. That's one incredible lake. I'd like to bring my new boat up there, but I'd be afraid I'd get lost in all the sloughs and creeks. It's got about a zillion miles of tributaries. It's even clear enough for really good scuba diving.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back