I love it!

Thanks for the pic!  Now you really have me thinking.  What is to say you put the 6YC where the Simrad is now, and then get a bigger display front and center for the simrad...  

Your setup looks awesome.  Nice and clean.  

Thank you....6yc very user friendly also.

That is quite a beauty! What a great summer you have coming! Happy Easter. Congratulations! 

Thank you Dave... I am very happy with how it all turned out.

Thanks for the pic!  Now you really have me thinking.  What is to say you put the 6YC where the Simrad is now, and then get a bigger display front and center for the simrad...  

Your setup looks awesome.  Nice and clean.  

Sounds like he needs a Simrad GO9 ....  :D

Congradulations! What a gorgeous boat!! Looks to be well worth the wait! 

Congrats! Looks beautiful! That 300 must be a beast as well! 

Congrats! Looks beautiful! That 300 must be a beast as well! 

Thanks Andy..... I won't  be able to test the 300 until maybe the middle of this week. The weather has not been my friend. Next weekend looks awful. I am taking some time mid week and might be able to get it in the water.  The motor is huge.

Sweet build you have there Ray! I can only imagine how hard it is to have it in the driveway without being able to splash it yet! Are those stern loungers adjustable?

Sweet build you have there Ray! I can only imagine how hard it is to have it in the driveway without being able to splash it yet! Are those stern loungers adjustable?

Yes they're with several different positions. I preferred them over the loungers as I don't always want to to be lying in that fully reclined position. They position those hassocks perfectly to put your feet up if you want to in a very reclined position.  The loungers are great also, just our  preference for the reclining stern loungers. And yes very hard to have in storage right now, but there is a small break in the weather mid-week so I moved my Kicker KMC20 install to Wednesday and will hopefully have in the water on Thursday before the rain really hits again for the weekend. Fortunately, we have have been swamped at work the last 6 months so I have some comp time that I can take to get in the slip. Here are some additional pics of the recliners 

/monthly_2017_04/large.IMG_0134.JPG.af9daae9e6ff36e786798108ada72629.JPG/monthly_2017_04/large.IMG_0133.JPG.3e69d82f93d29153c3e23d2846fb1413.JPG/monthly_2017_04/large.IMG_0119.JPG.69b615ae24153ec293aabeb10ddaa52a.JPG/monthly_2017_04/large.IMG_0121.JPG.34a6886835ac3c7d0c4f5642d497728e.JPG/monthly_2017_04/large.IMG_0120.JPG.f8dad01bb5cc54a1efbf486923d8daf5.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, I can't say as I've seen that rear configuration before but it sure looks like it will be a popular spot! It's nice that you still have those two storage areas, too. I'd love to see that "300" staring me back through my stern door... 

Okay, I can't say as I've seen that rear configuration before but it sure looks like it will be a popular spot! It's nice that you still have those two storage areas, too. I'd love to see that "300" staring me back through my stern door... 

My brother has it on his 23 GCW and loves it. It is an option in the builder  but would agree most people go for the full lounger.  

Alicedream,

Nice build. Your layout is very similar to our SCWX except for the the lounge across from the helm. We have a captains chair. As far as the recliner loungers they are the favorite chairs of choice on our Benny. They are super to watch the fun behind the boat and just kicking back and vegging.

I will be very interested in how you like the digital gages. I have to say I'm kind of old school and like my round dials.

Enjoy the new Bennington.

Man, that glass cockpit look is pure sex!

I love the look and flow of the console.  Well done!

Man, that glass cockpit look is pure sex!

I love the look and flow of the console.  Well done!

Thank you!  Very happy with it.

Alicedream,

Nice build. Your layout is very similar to our SCWX except for the the lounge across from the helm. We have a captains chair. As far as the recliner loungers they are the favorite chairs of choice on our Benny. They are super to watch the fun behind the boat and just kicking back and vegging.

I will be very interested in how you like the digital gages. I have to say I'm kind of old school and like my round dials.

Enjoy the new Bennington.

I was going to buy a GCW but my wife saw that lounger across from helm that was it. She said I want this one!  The stern facing recliners are awesome. I also thought about the look of the gages. I became sold on the digital ones during  the boat show many boats with digital even on pontoons. I saw the future so decided to go for it. The interesting thing is my dealer said I am only the 3rd boat they have sold with those  gages. There was a couple of initializing items with the gages that they did not know about but I can do it.

I had the queens lounger too. We put the gate fill seat at the end to make it a full lounger. Most fought over seat on the boat.

Very nice build!  You are going to love the boat/motor combo.  Tell us more about your stereo install.  Why not let the factory do it?

Very nice build!  You are going to love the boat/motor combo.  Tell us more about your stereo install.  Why not let the factory do it?

The Kicker KMC10 was installed by the factory. I am replacing the KMC10 with the KMC20 because it is Siriusxm  capable and the 10 is not.  I have a lifetime subscription to Siriusxm that I paid for 12 years ago that we want to maintain. 

I have a lifetime subscription to Siriusxm that I paid for 12 years ago that we want to maintain. 

Yeah, wish I had gotten in on that deal...

How much does upgrading from the KMC 10 to the KMC 20 cost?  I like the idea of SiriusXM capability since we have that in my escalade. Random thought, can you play your iPhone through the KMC 10?  Was thinking that might be an alternative way to "stream" pandora or Sirius into the boats sound system.

Yes, KMC10 has Bluetooth or USB and Auxiliary input. 

Back