In floor storage

Manitowish1

Reaction score
My dealer pinged me yesterday to let me know my boat goes into production next week and the factory wants to know if I want to add in floor storage. While we have just about everything else ordered I am torn on the in floor storage. I think the hole looks ugly and breaks up the clean look of the floor, however I am torn that the functionality may outweigh the looks.

Thoughts?

Definitely get it! It's huge and worth every penny!!

Done. IM'd my dealer tonight, he replied in under one minute and already sent off an e-mail to the factory.

Done. IM'd my dealer tonight, he replied in under one minute and already sent off an e-mail to the factory.
Good choice, even if just for resale, it's become an expectation of the big tri-toons now. You'll love it.

Good choice, even if just for resale, it's become an expectation of the big tri-toons now. You'll love it.
I was wondering about that.

Thanks everyone for the advice. This Forum has been a wealth of good advice and friendly people.

That is one decision you will never erver regret! I just don't think you can have too much storage on a boat. Congrats on your new boat and post some pictures when you can.

Jack

I would not have bought our boat if it did not have this feature. We fill the storage up on just about every trip (skis, wake board, knee board, tube, various floats, side latter-perhaps a kid or two).

I struggled with the same decision.... after weekend of brain drain, I switch from twin elliptical tubes to three tubes with storage. I am sure we will not regret it in the long run. My boat is ordered and cant wait ! I wish bennington could provide status updates on the productions ! :)

Back