Inflatable slide comparison?

Steve J

Reaction score
I'm looking at three potential inflatable slides on Amazon. Rather than link to each individually, I'm talking about the top three hits to this Amazon search:

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=pontoon+slide

There's the Rave ($310), the Aquaglide ($399), and the SportsTuff ($319).

The Amazon reviews seem pretty good, except that owners didn't like being surprised that they needed a special valve to inflate the SportsTuff.

Any other options out there I could be considering? Target audience is primarily teenage kids and their friends... but will also see a fair amount of use from a 46 year-old boy.

I've thought about these too.  Looking forward to reading any responses this thread generates from people that have any of them.  Thanks for starting this thread up Steve!

Last edited by a moderator:
Same companies that make towables.  Buy a patch kit when you make your decision, you'll need it

Speaking from experience.Our kids never chose the Mom sled(what they called the 3 person towable). They would go for either 1,2,or 3 single or double towable combinations. They were very good at playing leap frog between them. And it definitely more fun towing the kids than pulling the Mon sled with the older girls. 

And I'll leave it at that!

And it definitely more fun towing the kids than pulling the Mon sled with the older girls. 

And I'll leave it at that!

Man, your just looking for trouble!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back