Installed a LilliPad diving board of the stern of the boat this weekend

lostpacket

Reaction score
Took us just under an hour but we were taking our time and the boat was in the water which made it more difficult. If it was on a trailer it could be done in 20 minutes.

It says it will support 250lb, I'm 200 and a friend was 235lb and it held up fine, nothing moved and it felt solid while on it. I would say the claim of not rocking the boat, at least for anyone over 100lbs doesn't hold up but it didn't bother anyone. It's super easy to take on and off, where I installed mine it interferes with the whips so I have to remove it to whip the boat. It takes under a minute to remove it completely and maybe a little longer to put it back. So far we're super happy, I was able to get 2 of 5 kids to jump off and 3 of the four adults. :) Everyone really enjoyed it. It's still early here (water is 70 degrees) so as the water warms up I'm expected a lot more use.

The stainless brackets are $150 so we might install another one on the bow to give us jumping options.

Attachments

• board-installed.jpg
    board-installed.jpg
    175.9 KB · Views: 81
  • first-jump.jpg
    first-jump.jpg
    178.2 KB · Views: 82
Looks like fun!

Any chance you have pictures of how it mounts? I would love to see what the brackets looks like once you remove it

Any chance you have pictures of how it mounts? I would love to see what the brackets looks like once you remove it
I didn't snap any when it was off, but this installation video shows it in the various states while it's being installed

What's left after you unbolt it is just the flat metal brackets on the floor, here is the link to the kit I installed
So, I could just get another of these, put it anywhere on the boat and just move the board around. Those three eye bolts are what hold it to the bracket and why it's so quick to put on and off.

Awesome! Looks good on your boat.

If we were not on such a shallow lake we would have gotten one in 2017. I absolutely LOVE these Lillipad diving boards. I got through the videos, had priced it up, and chatted with people about them. They are a high quality product.

Back