Installing privacy changing/bathroom curtain.

Sand Castle

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone could provide some info or assistance on how to instructions for installing the privacy changing room. I purchased a new one through the Bennington marina and it came with No instructions at all knowing very well it was going to a customer and not the dealer for installation. I would like to think I'm very capable of installing this changing curtain myself, since I'm a Master Electrical with a Machinist/Mechanical background. Any help would be awesome.
Thank you

PS. I've already downloaded the "S Series Privy Curtain Installation PDF". And it obviously is for a different make and model. I own a 24SSL with the double lounger in the rear.

I owe another person on here some pics as well, I’ll try to get my cover off and take some pics as I have the factory curtain installed on our boat

I owe another person on here some pics as well, I’ll try to get my cover off and take some pics as I have the factory curtain installed on our boat
Adkboater,

Thank you, I really appreciate that. I went down to the boat this evening to see what I received and to see if anything would work, and nothing lined up. At least a little in-site with photos might go along way. Thank you again so much. I'll also be waiting to talk to someone tomorrow from Bennington or the Marina.

Back