It's all gone

BulldogsCadillac

Just some guy
Reaction score
Well, my dealer sold my old boat. I picked it up July 9,2012. New owner took possession July 5th, 2013. Not even a year old! Haha. Oh well, it was a great boat for me, was supposed to be my last boat, my "Dreamboat" so to speak. Well my new Dreamboat should be finished being built next week. If anyone is around the factory doing a tour or some random Bennington employee happens to read this, feel free to snap some pics of the red RCW tower model and email them, if not, oh well, in a couple weeks it will be here.

Congrats on the sale! And looking forward to your next one!

What's that now, 3 down, 1 to go. :D

And change your signature now that it is officially gone!

How does it feel to be officially.................."Boatless"???????

Like I'm in the kiddie pool watching all my friends play in the deep end with the diving board. It does suck that I had booked this past week off on holidays and every day was HOT with NO wind! Haha but when the new boat wasn't going to be in, I pushed them back.

Sad, but good news Derrick. At least it sold and no longer a worry for you. I do know how you feel, as much as you want that new "toy" you have to give up another toy in its place.

Like they say, new memories to be made shortly ..... Oh yeah, PICS !!!! Lol !!!!!

Pics? I never thought anyone on here liked seeing pics! Haha, don't worry, pretty sure you guys will be sick of seeing my pics! The worst, and best is going to be figuring out all this stereo stuff. I'm worried by the time I get it all figured out my season will be over! (all 6 weeks of it Haha!) I might have bitten off a little more than I have knowledge about, so PDX, Tom and Jim KEEP YOUR FINGERS READY!!! Please. Haha

Last edited by a moderator:
And you just keep your check book handy!

Oh Tom, haha, I already can't believe how this has snowballed into a much bigger and more expensive endeavor than I thought!! I was stupid! Haha the couple amps became 3, plus the powered sub, which then added 2 more 10's, which then added REV10's instead of 8's, which then added heavy duty power wire and all the fixin's, which then led to WAY more in batteries, which then led to a battery monitor, which then led to shore power charger, and now all I have left is hours upon hours of running cable and trying to figure out what the heck I'm doing under there, and whose stupid idea was it to not just stick with factory, even after everyone else said "stock system sounds great!" yup, but if and when I get it done, it might work and be nice! If not, anyone know anybody that wants to buy a tower model boat with lots of extra pieces??? Haha

It made me laugh that you are already considering scenarios where you would sell it! Ha ha ha!

By the way, you aren't planning to drive this several hundred miles from the dealer like the last one, are you? Maybe you should have kept the old one around a while...

Kidding. Couldn't resist.

I was thinking Bennington should have a leasing program, it would save me a lot of bank paperwork!!

You will love the sound system and that will keep you from selling it.

Boat leasing? That's a new idea...

Back