It's here,,,,well almost

Spoonman

Reaction score
Got the call on Monday that my Benny that was supposed to be delayed until late June had shipped and just had arrived at the dealership.  It was missing one piece of furniture (assuming the portable chair) that was being shipped and scheduled to arrive later this week.   We have the delivery scheduled for Friday.   Got the hydro hoist lift being installed Thursday, just in time.   The plan is coming together.

This is my 3rd new boat, but first pontoon.  I'm really excited to get her life launched on Smith Lake.  More pics to come but here is one the dealer sent me as they start to get her rigged for her life in Alabama.

Very nice!

Love the color scheme

:Like:

Nothing like a surprise that the boat is arriving earlier than expected. Nice looking boat! Can't wait to see more pics.  

Looks sharp!  Cannot wait to see more pictures and hear what you think of it after you get it on the water.

Good luck on the missing furniture, our boat arrived at the end of April and we still haven't recieved our cup holders. 

Gorgeous boat!! More pics a must!

Good luck on the missing furniture, our boat arrived at the end of April and we still haven't recieved our cup holders. 

That's just extra weight anyways! 

I like it, great color scheme.  Nice surprise.

Very nice !!!  :Like:

Back