It's June and my Bennie is still in storage :-(

goldnrod24

Reaction score
My last 2 months of weekends have been spent rehabbing one of my rentals. My Bennie is still in storage. Boo hoo, will someone throw me a pity partay? ;)

My last 2 months of weekends have been spent rehabbing one of my rentals. My Bennie is still in storage. Boo hoo, will someone throw me a pity partay? ;)
Awwww. Poor Randy. We have already made a weekend treck to Texoma back on Memorial Day weekend. It was nice to get away and even nicer to get away on the boat.

The islands. Well, what can I say. They are something one just has to experience for themselves.

Now, advice for you. Turn loose some of that moldy stuff and hire a couple of those college kids to do the painting for you and go enjoy while you can. No pity party here. :p lol

Yeah, ours is still sitting as well, but i did get the underskinning done last week.

I hope to get it out this weekend, if time allows. We went camping last weekend with several friends and took one of their pontoons out. The whole time i was on their boat, i was wishing we had brought ours.

No pity here, but i'll keep you in mind if we get out this weekend :p

Feeling the love yet Randy? That would be tough love. :D

Seriously hoping you get time to get out and enjoy the summer a little.

andy

I am happy to report that once my son-in-law and his brother & cousin finished roofing the house (I was the ground foreman), we dunked the Bennie and had a great afternoon ride. It was in the high 80's and cloudless. Fortunately, there was some wind and the guys cooled off in the 54* water.

Happy summer!

Back