Its official and thank you

BeezyB

Reaction score
Just a quick note to say thanks to all of the helpful folks on this forum who have helped answer questions as I searched over the last 18months for a new boat. I finally pulled the trigger on a 25 QCW arch/ windscreen w/ 300hp. Definitely more boat than I anticipated when the search began, but a leftover at 40% off MSRP I couldn't  pass up the steal!! Anyway, I know it's protocol to show "proof" so here are a few  pics . 
index.php

Thanks again

Well I knew I would screw that up- not able to figure out the pics posting from iphone- I started buy adding them to bennington photo album and posting the URL, but....

Congrats!!!  Beautiful boat!!

Awesome, I love the wind screen. Congratulations very nice!

Beautiful! That definitely qualifies you as "all in"  B)

That's a beauty!!! :wub:

Very nice.  Sounds like a great deal too.  Congrats.

Congratulations Beezy!!! Where are you located/boat?!?

Thanks everyone, like I said I wasn't looking for this much boat but  the deal fell in my lap- boat is loaded, lights, in floor storage, esp, digital gauges, GPS, etc and was less then some quotes I got on new windscreen r series with 200hp without the cladded arch (my original starting place). Dealer stated he took a loss on it and I think I actually believe him ;)   He even threw in an extended warranty On the engine. One thing it didn't have that I "thought" I wanted was the blackout but now I'm really digging the lines and integration of the rails with the chrome on the top of windscreen. 

Now the hard part - waiting until spring for delivery!

Kahuna- We do out boating on keuka lake, ny. 

Hell Yeah, that's a rocker.

Beautiful ! I think I would buy a trailer now and take it to Fla. for the winter. Or at least pray for an early spring. Congrats on the find!

Congrats! That's quite a boat, makes me itch to visit the boat builder again...... I know I can't ask for help for that here!! I'll just egged on!! :)  

Way to come out guns blazing. Beautiful vessel! 

Wow! That there is one beeeeeeeautiful ride.

Very nice, congrats!

Awesome, congrats!

Welcome and enjoy that Benny! The only problem I can see is having to wait until next spring!

Back