It's on now!!!

BigKahuna

Reaction score
Went to our boat slip today to clear spiders and crap in anticipation of us going out later this week. My wife and daughter kayaked while I cleaned. This is what greeted us when we walked up. The rear part of the boat where the owl is is clean. This is the front. I'm declaring war on all birds! Especially the Herons!!! Thank God for hoses!!!IMG_20220517_140126880.jpgIMG_20220517_140138272_HDR.jpgIMG_20220517_140114586.jpg

Last edited:
That is definitely a no fun surprise to find dockside. Can you use one of those motion activated sprinklers? And more owls.
Yup put up some colorful flashy windmills today and I was just given another owl to put somewhere in the front......

That doesn’t look like Heron to me. They crap big white runny ones with some leftover fish bones. At least the Great Blue and Gray ones on our lake and presents left on my boat. That almost looks like dog poop someone tossed on there.
Also kind of looks like Barn Owl pellets.

Last edited:
This is Blue Heron poop … LOL!!!!
Our photography group competes on the money shots …. E64C3A8C-8D95-425F-93F6-05533A250912.jpeg

Y
That doesn’t look like Heron to me. They crap big white runny ones with some leftover fish bones. At least the Great Blue and Gray ones on our lake and presents left on my boat. That almost looks like dog poop someone tossed on there.
You know I was thinking the same thing because we had a bunch of white crap last year but I was trying to figure out what other bird was big enough to poop that much! See the egg shells mixed in with the poop in that last pic?!? The bird was apparently eating some egg it got from some nest some place.....

Not trying to hijack this thread, but watch out for squirrels (ie tree rats). They chewed on the edges of my seats, chewed a hole in my Bimini boot, and a small hole in the Bimini. The seats and the Bimini were repairable. So, I would say declare war on the birds and other unwanted pests as well!

that's pterodactyl poop!

1652844353922.png

Back