Just Ordered

EricZ5

Reaction score
Hi Everyone - Well, my wife and I today placed an order for a 2012 2575 RCW LTD.

It will be equipped with the following:

Yamaha F150TLRDD - 150HP Motor

2 - 32" Elliptical Tubes

Rough Water Package

Saltwater Anode Package

Sea Star Hydraulic Steering

Sealed Lifting Strakes

Underdeck Wave Shield

Garmin Color GPS

Kicker Speaker Upgrade

Satellite Upgrade

Bimini Top 10' Double

Bow Gate Seat

Rub Rail Protectors

Ski Pylon - 46"

It will be Regatta Blue with matching Interior and Canvas Color. The inside will be Java Soft Touch and we added on the Baja Graphics.

The dealer did not have any good pictures of the RCW LTD. Does anyone out there have one of these that can share some photos?

Dealer thought it should be in by end of October. Now, I can't wait until the Spring.

www.mainchannel.com

look under new boats, pontoons, and there are 2 RCW's listed, one in blue. Click on the pic and there are 10 or so pics of each of the boats. Ought to be a good tease while you wait.

Looks like you ordered a pretty sweet Bennington!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Eric,

Congrats on your new Bennington purchase. That is going to be one gorgeous pontoon and you will be the envy of your lake/waters navigated. I have the Regatta blue with baza graphics and it is pretty. The 2575 is very spacious and I am sure you and your family are going to love it.

Now the long wait begins!

Hey Eric, Congrats on your new Benny. I feel your pain having to wait so long for your new boat. I had to wait 16 weeks for mine :( . But it will be worth the wait. You can just hang out here, it does help ease the pain :D

I want it tooo! Congrats!

Thank you Everyone :) . Anyone know how to get a video of the boat being manufactured? I heard that it is possible.

Back