Kicker KMC 1 versus KMC 10 stereo

It's the KRC15 remote. The cable will cost around $40. Splitters around $25 if I remember correctly. 

That's a great price.  Mine was terribly expensive since they were brand new and available from one source at the time (Bennington).

I'll probably drop the remote in one of the cup holders so I don't have to put holes in my new upholstery ...  :wacko:

We'll see. 3 small X slits and it's done. Maybe it won't be too painful.  :lol:

Yep.  I didn't want to cut mine either but I figured it would be permanent so it was no big deal.

So if you plug your IPhone in via USB or Bluetooth you can control the media from the remote? With the krc15? What I mean is switching songs? What about the pcircx?

Basically I'm looking to add this possibly to the stern or front lounger  (no idea where yet) to control music from the the water. Any suggested locations? 21 sl? Not sure what can be reached from the water yet.

Also I have heard of a remote for the amp where could I find that? 

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
With the KRC-15 you can change sources, songs, and adjust the volume/treble/bass.  With the PXIRCX you can change songs and adjust the volume.   I bought my KRC15 from the dealer (because at the time they weren't available anywhere else) but they are available at the source below which is where I bought my PXIRCX and bass knob.

https://www.sonicelectronix.com

For the members with the KMC2 (Round Kicker)- can't use the square on the R dash.

Do you guys have a separate sub output on those as I don't see one in the instructions.

My Sony is wired to a wetsounds 8 channel using the front/rear rcas and separate amp for the subs.

i want the built in Bluetooth 

Back