Lake Havasu Camping this weekend

Nice! That is a big boat!!!! Looks like fun.

Man I’m jealous! That looks like a fantastic time! I can just look at melting snow right now.

Nice. I haven't been out yet. Soon, very soon. But I was at the golf course this morning. 78 and no wind. Rough.

I'll be out soon enough. Spring Breakers are starting to show up so I generally avoid the channel and bridge area when they're around. Once they leave the town is quiet until Memorial weekend so I've got lots of time to get the boat out. Once it hits 85 I'm out all the time.

We were there 3 years ago visiting my sister and BIL (who live there) during the spring break time. It was VERY crowded and somewhat crazy in the channel. A friend of theirs ran the boat concession under the bridge so we took one his boats out for the day. Great time for the day when we got south a ways from the bridge and channel.

Awesome!!......Rain and 40 here!

Yep, should be really nice. The winds are laying down nicely now. It's been howling the last two days.

Enjoy the trip! Sounds like it will be a blast

Decide to stay on the water at Parker. I beached the boat Friday night and woke up to find about 16' of pontoon sitting on the sand.... Tide came back in around 9 so not a big seal. That river is just insane with the amount of people passing on the left and right and don't even get me started on the PWC. I am going back to the lake for now on I think.

Yep, that's why I don't do the river. It's not bad during the week but weekends, especially holiday weekends, can be crazy. Not enough real estate down there. At least on Havasu it's big enough to usually not feel very crowded unless you're near the channel area. South end of the lake is where I spend most of my time.

Back